Download & Install
|Code Signature||Developer ID Application: Randy Saldinger (936EB786NH)|
|Notarized On||Tue May 28 16:47:23 PST 2019|
|Download Container||Signed Disk Image|
Download and open the disk image above.
Drag Suspicious Package to your Applications folder, or wherever else you'd like to keep it.
After copying Suspicious Package, you can eject the disk image and move it to the trash.
Starting with version 3.5, Suspicious Package requires macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra). If you're running an older version of macOS, see more info here.
New in Version 3.5
- Added new Receipts tab for getting information about previous installs of a package.
- Added indicator for packages that have been notarized by Apple.
- Restored individual certificate validity details to Quick Look preview.
- Dropped support for macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
- See the Release History for additional details.