Download & Install
|Code Signature||Developer ID Application: Randy Saldinger (936EB786NH)|
|Notarized On||Mon Dec 06 12:37:00 PST 2021|
|Download Container||Signed Disk Image|
Download and open the disk image above.
Drag Suspicious Package to your Applications folder, or wherever else you'd like to keep it.
After copying Suspicious Package, you can eject the disk image and move it to the trash.
Suspicious Package supports:
- macOS 12 (Monterey)
- macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
Suspicious Package supports Macs with Intel or Apple Silicon processors.
Suspicious Package no longer supports macOS 10.14 (Mojave). If you're running an older version of macOS, see more info here.
New in Version 4.1
- Preview any file or bundle using Quick Look
directly from the All Files tab.
↳ Consider installing or updating Apparency for more useful results.
- Quickly see version details for macOS Full Installer packages.
- New Review warning for packages that install into temporary locations.
- More attributes on info pane are selectable and copyable.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- See the Release History for additional details.