Download & Install
|Code Signature||Developer ID Application: Randy Saldinger (936EB786NH)|
|Notarized On||Sun Mar 13 18:25:53 PST 2022|
|Download Container||Signed Disk Image|
Download and open the disk image above.
Drag Apparency to your Applications folder, or wherever else you'd like to keep it.
After copying Apparency, you can eject the disk image and move it to the trash.
- macOS 12 (Monterey)
- macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
Apparency supports Macs with Intel or Apple Silicon processors.
Trying the macOS 13 beta? Read more about Apparency on Ventura.
New in Version 1.4.1
- New “merged” view of all entitlements requested by all components, and a way to copy app identities for pasting into a PPPC Profile.
- Tries harder to avoid showing stale information (such as version strings) after an app is updated.
- Activate Quick Look previews for more kinds of files, where possible.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- See the Release History for additional details.